CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scrumptious Cake!


Yes, today is my birthday. I know.. Happy Birthday to me. I would be lying if I said it was the greatest birthday ever, so I won't say it. I have worried alot about Roach, wondering how she is doing. I know she has to be doing much better than I am.
The day was not a completely sad because I got this yummy birthday cake! Guess what? It tastes as good as it looks too. YUM!

2 comments:

krista said...

Ahhhhhhh, will you send me a slice? Looks yummy! Hope you had a Happy Birthday, wish we could have been there. Love ya.

Lisa and DJ said...

I just heard about that place! Looks soooo yummy! I'm closer than Krista is, so you really should send ME a slice. :)

Hope you had a great day. I'm sure Rachel is having an awesome time!