CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

A New First

Today was a new first! I have never ever ever seen a clown on a riding lawnmower, but today was a first! I actually had to drop everything and hurry to get a picture. He was really actually mowing the lawn too! Still is, to this minute. You may not think it is funny, but I did!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH MY FREAK!!!!!! I love it! That is way too funny.

krista said...

Thanks for capturing this on camera. Priceless.......just priceless.

Lisa and DJ said...

Seriously?!?! That is so dang funny!

...m a n d i ... said...

do you remember that one time when lindsay was shimmying? in front of him? we have some really scary moments with him. He's about as normal as people get. don't you think?

Anonymous said...

OK FOR REAL? Do you remeber when he would get so mad when we would honk the horn? Why? He dresses like he would love to hear the horn. I am going to start honking again every time we come over!

Bastian's said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS... TRY LIVING WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES THAT ON A DAILY BASIS!! BRUCE...

Alycia said...

I love this..it totally made my whole month. You are so funny Kohn...and your neighbors are psycho!