CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Florida

So, last week we went to Florida for a convention. It was fun to get out of the cold weather and have some warmth. We were actually hoping it would snow here in Utah the entire time we were gone, but it didn't snow once. Oh well. We had a fun. We went to Sanibel Island. It was very nice weather. The beaches were awesome with lots and lots of shells. Then we went to Orlando for the convention. We also went to Univeral Studios one evening. We were not able to go see our missionary because we would have been breaking the rules. So we decided to be obedient, even though we did think about it for a second.Here is a photo of the shells I collected while on the beach. Sanibel is among the very best places on earth to collect shells. We didn't collect that many nice ones, because we were there but only a few hours. But we were happy with what we did get. Perty, don't you think?



6 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Wow, those are nice shells to find on a beach. Wasn't that just torture NOT to go see Rachel? But knowing that you were in close proximity must have been nice. =) What a fun break from the cold!!

Bastian's said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I LOVE the shells. I think I deserve a break from the cold too, when do I get to go? I bet it was somewhat tempting to just drive by Roach's apartment or something, hahahaha! I'm glad you were obedient!, but that just isn't like you. Just kidding!

Mel said...

glad you had so much fun! sorry you couldn't see your missionary though :( it was probably weird being in the same state as her!

Lindsay said...

Cool shells....and that is sad you didn't get to see Roach, but good. It would have made it hard for you both! :) Love you!

krista said...

i think if it were me....i would have snuck by and spied on her or something. just for fun. but i guess i'm a bit of a rebel.

krista said...

oh and thanks for the shells you sent the boys, they LOVE them.