So...... we went to Cancun as part of a business trip we earned. We had a great time. The weather was beautiful the entire time we were there. The water is so aqua and clear. I love it there. I love the warmth and the beauty.
We went to Tulum (ancient ruins), sightseeing, shopping, making some quirky friends like iguana's, etc...
Could go back tomorrow. Wanna go?

This is Amanda with her friends. She makes odd friends wherever she goes. Below the same.
Beach view at Tulum. Isn't it just beautimus?
Tulum ancient ruins Thats all folk!! Buh bye
9 comments:
Sorry, I don't want to go. Even if you beg me and pay for me I won't go. :)
I'm drooling!!! Please beg me and pay for me... (Lisa's crazy!)
how special...
i think lisa is just so jealous she has to say something not true to make herself feel better.
HAHA. funny
I'll come! :) Looks like fun! :)
Yes, I want to go! So glad you had a great time! Chris and Meghan are headed there again in a few weeks. (Her Dad won a trip and gifted it to them...fun!)
I'll go! It is SO beautiful!
Glad you guys had a fun time, I'm still jealous!
What a beautiful place. And the pictures of Mandi are a little frightening. I'm glad she has such strange friends, I think.
that wasn't even fun. I actually think sitting at home is funner.
it was just way too cold there.
Oh man it makes me want to go back there. I think the water is so so pretty in Cancun. I have to say I think I rate it better then the water in Hawaii. I am up for going. How about.....March?
Post a Comment