CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I HATE SPIDERS

So...... the other night I was getting ready for bed and I pulled the covers back and it seemed like a spider jumped out at me. I screamed and pulled the covers back up so I could run get a tissue. I got my tissue and ran back to the bed and slowly pulled back the sheets to find this spider. It was big and scared me. With a closer look, I realized it was a plastic spider. Amanda had put it there because she wanted to tick me off or something. Can we say Paybacks?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

SHE SHOULD GET IT BIG TIME! :) That is not a funny trick, I would be mad as well.

Lisa and DJ said...

Pretty sure I would pee my pants!

Mel said...

Yes, I think payback is in order :) Wow, that spider does look real and not the tiny little one I was imagining...yuck!

krista said...

Ummm.....I would LoVE to get her back!

...m a n d i ... said...

Krista..you ALREADY got me back! gosh..you embarass me completely. and mom..you got me back by...being mean. so there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, Ian does this to me every week. If I ever have a real spider in bed I will just get in bed with it thinking that it is fake. Way funny!