So, this is how I am feeling since my Kenyan kids went home yesterday! It was so sad to see them leave. I cannot believe how much they brought to our lives. Having met them, we just won't be the same. Hopefully, we will see them again someday. In the meantime, our hearts are sad that they have gone.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Feeling Sad
Posted by
Kohnie
at
2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe they were with you for so long. I'm sure you miss them!
I bet you miss them! They are so cute.
So has rachel not written for a while or what? I keep looking for her letters. :)
I am so glad that you guys could host them. I am so sad too! Lexi of course is too! I am glad that we got the chance to have them come into our lives!
Sorry that you're so sad. I bet they were sad to leave you too. I hope you can go visit them one day, or at least have them come visit again. Hopefully if they do then I can come down to meet them!
what sweet kids. I bet they wish the could have stayed forever.
Post a Comment