CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE CALL!!


Well, the call came today! We are so excited. We really want to open it ourselves, but she is waiting until Saturday so everyone can be here when she opens it. I know, I know, its all I can do to not just sneak it and open it myself ( I really wouldn't do it)
We are just waiting with baited breath! We will fill you in on the details later on!

2 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Yipee... we'll get to be there after she opens it. Woo Hoo!! I didn't even know she was going!! Where've I been? Too Cool!!

krista said...

I really think you should carefully open it and look, then call and tell me, and put it back together as if it had never been opened at all. Haha. The suspense is KILLING me! Wish I could be there when she opens it.