CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Prophet



We just got finished watching 60 minutes. It was originally broadcast several years ago, but they re-aired it. It probably did not get a lot of coverage because it was on at the same time as the SuperBowl.

It was so good and it brought a tear or two because I miss him so much! If any of you are interested, here is a link to watch it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/31/60minutes/main3775068.shtml

2 comments:

krista said...

I remember watching this when it first aired, but it was fun to watch it again. It made me cry because I miss him already too. He was the cutest man wasn't he?
Thanks for the link!

Lisa and DJ said...

Darn. I wish I would have known this was going to be on. I would have recorded it. I'll have to check it out!